Since our establishment in 1947 in Ebisu, Tokyo, our company has seen steady growth and development.
This would not have been possible without all of your support and patronage over the years and we express our sincere gratitude for that.
Latest News and Information
- Announcement(March 10,2021) We have started selling the PWA211815/HN-53025 stand for PW1100G-JM engine licensed by Pratt & Whitney.
- Announcement(May 15, 2019) Became a certified supplier of FARWEST AIRCRAFT, a well-known manufacturer of aircraft maintenance equipment with a manufacturing and sales license for BOEING special tools.
- Announcement(December 20, 2018) We have entered into a licensing agreement with the US Pratt & Whitney company for the stand for the PW1100G-JM engine.
- Announcement(September 30, 2018) Installation of 3D scanners.
- Announcement(June 20, 2018) Conducted a new building completion ceremony
- Announcement(October 2, 2017) Opening of the Tokai sales office.
- Announcement(June 13, 2017) Commemoration ceremony and celebration held to mark the 70th anniversary of the company's establishment.
- Announcement(April 10, 2017) Launch of the renewed website.
- Announcement(September 15, 2016) Participated as an exhibitor at the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2016 held September 12-15 at Tokyo Big Sight.
- Announcement(August 12, 2014) Acquired a general construction license for machinery and equipment installation.
- Announcement(June 13, 2013) Page additions about on-site processing.
- Announcement(April 20, 2013) Began to implement sales and offer after sales services for aircraft jacks manufactured by the German company Hydro.
For details, please see the product page for [Special Purpose Vehicles and Aircraft Maintenance Equipment].
- Announcement(November 1, 2012) Awarded the silver prize in the Prototype & Test Cut Machining category at the 9th Cutting Dream Contest organized by the Mori Seiki company.
- Announcement(April 1, 2011) Closed the Sagamihara Plant on March 31 and transferred operations to Narita Plant. For inquiries regarding processing and other issues, please contact the Narita Plant.
- Announcement(October 25, 2009) Narita Plant acquired JIS Q9100 certification for aerospace quality management system (QMS).