1. Setting the Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Our company shall restrict the usage of personal information within the specified purpose.
2. Personal Information Usage Limitations
Our company shall not use and handle personal information in such a way that exceeds the purpose of use, without the prior consent of the individual concerned.
3. Notification about the Purpose of Use when Acquiring Personal Information
When acquiring personal information our company shall publicly announce the purpose of their use.
4. Secure Management of Personal Information / Responsibility of Employee Supervision
In order to prevent leaking, loss or defamation of personal information, as well as to provide safe management of the same, our company shall stipulate rules for the protection of personal information and implement necessary and suitable supervision measures of our employees.
5. Responsibility of Subcontractor Supervision
In case of assigning all or a part of the right to handle personal information to a subcontractor, our company must conclude an agreement that will also cover confidentiality issues with such a subcontractor or acquire their acceptance of our company's related regulations, and implement necessary and suitable supervision of the subcontractor in question in order to assure appropriate handling of personal information.
6. Restrictions regarding the Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Aside from the instances described below, our company shall not disclose personal information to a third party without the prior consent from the individual in question.
2-1-10 Ebisu-Nishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0021
Horiguchi Engineering Co., Ltd., Administration Department
TEL: +81-3-3780-1251 (Representative)